BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Δευτέρα 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

Hello there!This is my first blog..I don t really know what to write (first!). I guess the most things I' ll write won't make sense to anyone!


{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rhhQbyYV0 sweet video.!}

I’m thinking a place where you can find images of broken smiles in a sunny day or smoky night. You never talk about these colors, the colors that could cure me from this lying dream. Maybe it was just a promise you made in a difficult time. In those rige fields and between my worst fears I’m standing. It’s pure madness this instant careless of acting facts. But still no time no place no random no death will ever give away my desire for you. I will just get lost in time where you will have remained and your perfect figure will never be affected by the dust of growing old. If everything went right you could call me human but you know it’s all messed up and abandoned in the edge of the world where we could travel and have fun along.


But these are just words..